Craft Fair Shuttle Information – Park and Ride
All shuttles & locations below are authorized shuttles for this event. Parking will be $5 per vehicle in the designated lots. The round trip shuttle ride is FREE! Multiple signs will be posted at pickup & drop off locations. Please be sure to board the correct bus, shuttle or train. Strollers are okay on the shuttles
- Mount Dora Plaza – 2700 W Old US Hwy 441, Mount Dora
Mount Dora Plaza Shopping Center on Old hwy 441 – The train boards from this parking lot. View Map
Quick Tip – take Highway 441 to Eudora Rd. south, the parking and train boarding area is at the end of Eudora Rd. after a quick left turn onto Old 441.
- Town Drop-off and pick-up in the event area is trackside at Alexander St. & 3rd Avenue behind the Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce at 341 Alexander St., Mount Dora
- Time 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. Saturday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Sunday
- Train provided by The Royal Palm Railway Experience – Orlando & Northwestern Railway
- The last train will leave the event area to the parking lot at 10:00 p.m. on Saturday and 6:00 p.m. on Sunday
- Mount Dora Christian Academy – 301 West 13th Ave., Mount Dora, FL
301 West 13th Ave., Mount Dora, FL (across from the Mount Dora Police & Fire Department) View map
Quick Tip – traveling north or south on Hwy 441 take Donnelly St. south to Mount Dora Christian Academy.
- Drop-off and pick-up in the event area is curbside at Alexander St. & Fifth Avenue adjacent to the First Presbyterian Church
- Fairly quick turnaround – travel time is less than 10 minutes from school to event area.
- Mount Dora High School Parking Lot – 701 N. Highland St., Mount Dora
Eighth Ave and Highland Street View Map
Quick Tip – avoid the congestion on Old 441 by taking Hwy 441 to Lincoln Ave. west and a left turn on Highland St. to Mount Dora High School.
- Bus/Shuttle Service to event area
- Drop-off and pick-up in event area is at 6th Avenue and Baker St. at the Mount Dora Community Building
- Time: 8:30am to 5:00pm (Last Shuttle Departs Event Area at 5:00pm)
- Large Parking Lot (4 to 5 block walk to the event area)
- Will have 3 – 4 school buses running at all times. Buses will fill and go.
- City of Mount Dora Craft Fair Shuttle Program
Click here for the map of the (2) locations for the Craft Fair Shuttle Service that the city will be providing.
The Parking locations are:
- (1) Lincoln Park: 1200. N. Unser Street, Mount Dora
- (2) Mount Dora Golf Club: 1100 S. Highland Street, Mount Dora, FLParking will be available at these locations from: 9am to 6pm for Saturday, October 27th and Sunday, October 28th.
Parking in Town:
- Local Churches, Banks & private homes will offer parking spaces in the area within a block or two of the event area. These locals typically charge $5 – $10 to park
- First National Bank of Mount Dora (7th Ave. & Donnelly St.) Click Here for a Map
- United Methodist Church Parking Area (5th Ave. & Grandview St.) Click Here for a Map
- First Presbyterian Church of Mount Dora (6th Ave. & Alexander St.) Click Here for a Map
- Drive the streets around the event area to locate Mount Dora citizens offering parking.
- Limited free street parking is available for those that get to town early enough. This parking is available north of 6th Avenue all the way out to 12th Avenue. Click Here for Area Map of Streets for Parking
Handicap Parking with Proper Credentials: